" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, May 5, 2008

Casey's new cut...don't you think?

Casey is so good to me...Friday night we were hanging out at my parent's house and I asked, "do you want to go to a movie?" he said, "sure, which one?" I said, "Made of Honor!" and without any hesitation he took me! What a good man he is. Anyway, Patrick Dempsey stared in the show and while I was staring at him throughout the movie, I couldnt help but visualize my husband with Patrick's hair-do...



- Don't you think it would look good on him? I am trying to convince him that this is his next cut, so any help on my side would be FABULOUS!

7 Love Notes:

Rebecca said...

DO IT CASEY! You would look so cute with that cut! Guess you'll need to let it grow back out first :) xo mom2

Sara said...

Did you like the movie? I heard it was lame... though I love Patrick so I will go anyways!!! You guys are cute!

Sara said...

Oh, and do it Casey!

me said...

Sorry, I just can't see Casey with that cut... but his hair looked awesome on the wedding day...

Hollie said...

Love Patrick Dempsey's hair, but I don't think Casey's has the curl to do it. But I guess you could try... don't know how much it would fit him though. I guess we can always dream.......

Stacy said...

I agree with you that casey would look fab with it.. however i have to agree with hollie, not much wave to his hair..

pam said...

I think that Casey would look just like a returned missionary. His hair kind of look like that when he came home and I think that if he wants he should try it. A change is always so good and I love the missionary look.