" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My sweet hubby!

I have the BEST husband in the world. He is always trying to brighten my day. Earlier this week I got home and these beautiful flowers where on our kitchen table..."just because". - Thanks Casey!

11 Love Notes:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I knew it couldnt be true! I love the "YET" part! I really did read a blog and the girl went off with her testimony, and I was thinking no way...he did not! Thanks!

Hollie said...

Oh, my little brother is so cute. I'm glad he treats you good, otherwise I'd have to pummel him.

Sara said...

How cute! And I am glad you got to see your dad. I love the Melting Pot!What is he doing in Afganistan? That is scary! It's good to see what you are up to since it's been almost 6 years!

angi bradley said...

Ahhh... the flowers are beautiful, and you look beautiful as well!

NatRat said...

Good work Bubba! It is always nice to get a suprise bouquet of flowers.

kalie said...

Shelby! Thanks for the "hi"! It's so fun to hear from you. You look so great! Your background on your blog is adorable. Where did you get it? I'm looking to spice things up a bit. :) I need to browse on your blog a bit, but what are you up to these days?? We're in AZ and I teach HS English and mostly just mess around and get paid--it's awesome! Let's keep in touch!

Anika said...

What a sweet husband! Are you going to Paris, Rome and more? I am so jealous!

Amylee said...

I'll get flowers "just because" when Hell freezes over. Good job Casey!

Lauren said...

Beautiful flowers! I really love your hair longer like this. So are you going to Europe?! Think I could fit in your suitcase? ;)

Rebecca said...

Awww. I love Casey, too, Shelbs. He's a good honey for you. But boy, did he SCORE with you! xo mom

Lou said...

ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME? I FINALLY DISCOVERED WHERE MY OTHER HALF HAS BEEN! SHELBS, MY GIRL, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU?? YOU LOOK GREAT! I NEED TO CATCH UP WITH YOU. IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU--I'LL KEEP POSTING...IT'S A THREAT. I DON'T HAVE A BLOG, BUT HERE'S MY EMAIL: LWHITTENBURG@GMAIL.COM.

LOVE,
LOU LOU LOU