" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Melting Pot

My dad is visiting from Afghanistan and goes back tommorow. It has been so nice to spend some time with him. Last night Dad, my brother Sterling and I went to the Melting Pot for dinner and we were all in absolute HEAVEN, the food was divine! We had an appetizer with cheese fondue, then a yummy salad, then some meet and seafood and then my favorite part --- the chocolate fondue...yum, yum, yum! we had marshmellows, bananas, strawberries, cheesecake and more - it was soooooo good. Thanks dad for the fun and yummy night out!



3 Love Notes:

NatRat said...

I have been to the Melting Pot once, and I agree it is pretty good. I know Alisha and Coors, LOVE that place!

Lish or Coors said...

I don't just love this restaraunt.......I ADORE it!! I think the atmosphere is just fabulous and I'm glad you got to go and experience it with your Dad and Brother. It makes for some great conversation and one on one time.

Rebecca said...

What a fun night. You are so blessed Rachelle to have such a great dad, we continue to pray for his peace and safe return. Dad and I had a nice visit with him when he was here and are still amazed at the work he is doing in Afg. I AM SO EXCITED you guys are going on such an unbelievable vacation! You will have such a blast together and will really be overwhelemed with the history of the places you are going! Love you, MOM