" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Octobers Best

Cru go to go to his first pumpkin patch! We had to pick out a pumpkin for him, but of course he loved being there. HAHA. I was not daring enough to put him on a bail of hay or surrounded by pumpkins, so in dad and moms arms is where he stayed...Doesn't Cru look EXACTLY like Casey? So cute!




On Friday evening we took Cru to the 5A girls soccer state championship game (which was totally lame) at the Rio Tinto Stadium...he was quite the trooper and was loving every minute of him - it was a good practice round for his first REAL soccer game.



It was so fun figuring out what our little family would dress up as for Halloween. Cru loved is get up. He even fell asleep in the pot - it was hilarious. We took him to 4 Halloween parties in 2 days and he totally stole the show at Casey and my work places.


8 Love Notes:

Alisha said...

LOVE your costumes! What a cute idea:) He is getting so big.

Summer said...

That is the cutest set of costumes I've ever seen!!! I love that he fell asleep in it- ha.

Brynn said...

I love your costumes! Cru is such a cutie!

Erin said...

So him asleep in the pot is the cutest thing I've seen!

Jessica Peterson said...

Haha! Oh my gosh!!!! Cutest costume ever! Love it!!!

Megs said...

That is the cutest costume combination I have seen! Way cute! You have one adorable little boy!

The Downs Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha I cant stop laughing! I cant believe he fell asleep in his pot lol what a cute boy and such a cute idea!

Sara said...

HAHA! That's hilarious! I love that idea!! What a cute CUTE little guy you have!!