" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My husband

I wish I had an updated picture of him (my hubby) cause I am completely obsessed with him. He is currently in the middle of fixing his car, so we only have one drivable car - yesterday I was a hour late picking him up from work and I found him juggling a soccer ball in front of his building. I sat there and started counting each juggle. Every once in a while he would get this huge smile on his face and let out a little laugh as he kept going. I counted 97 consecutive juggles and I didn’t even start counting right when I pulled up. After about 6 minutes of watching him he just grabbed the ball and ran to the car – he got in, and I was a little upset. I asked him why he stopped and he said “I didn’t want to make you wait any longer!” HELLO!!! I wanted him to keep going to see how many he could get! I asked him what he was up to and he said 300!!!! Yes that’s right! My husband totally juggled a ball 300 times in a row with his feet! Freaking amazing!
And then we went home – he worked out, I made dinner and then we went for a walk.
We got home and I took my shoes off and stated “I hate when my toes aren’t painted, they look like man feet, gross!”
I’m at that point that it is uncomfortable for me to bend over for long periods of time, so painting my toes doesn’t even appeal to me.
I washed my face and jumped into bed.
Casey came in with some fingernail polish and said “I’ll paint your toes for you!”.
He picked out the color and everything! I seriously, have the BEST HUBBY!
He did a really good job, I was impressed – and I got to wear sandals today!

4 Love Notes:

Chels said...

Looks like Casey has a new job; either that or say you need to go get pedicures all the time!

angi bradley said...

I love that your feet look like man feet... It makes me laugh. Sounds like we both are lucky girls to have such cute husbands. I really can't wait for you guys to experience parenthood together.

Jessica Peterson said...

awe

Stacy said...

nice...I have to take some credit for the toenail painting...we painted his toenails alot when he was growing up!