" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, May 7, 2010

Belly Bliss - my first Mother's Day gift

Casey surprised me with my first Mother's Day gift! I didn't expect one, not this year - even though I am 29 weeks pregnant and my boobs are doing more damage to my back than my sweet baby boy is - I still didn’t expect anything.
Last night however, Casey drove me to 2100 South and surprised me with a Belly Bliss 60 minute pre-natal massage. It was heavenly!
She ONLY does pre-natal massages and has these AMAZING orthopedic pillow/cushion things that actually let you lay on your tummy (the cushions have an opening where you slip your belly and boobs into...and waaaalaaa...no pressure! I would have been content just lying there without a massage!
She focused on my back, hips and neck with a little legs, arms and feet at the end. When I got up – I didn’t even feel pressure ANYWHERE on my body anymore. Seriously, divine!
Thank you honey for my gift!!! You are the BEST!!!

PS – I know LOTS of you a pregnant, so look her up if you are interested! She is absolutely darling and her website is http://bellyblissmassage.com/default.aspx

3 Love Notes:

Amylee said...

I got a massage when I was about 35 weeks pregnant with Annie, and it was the BEST thing I ever did! What a thoughtful husband you have. You are a lucky girl!

Erin said...

Happy Mother's Day! That really is the PERFECT gift for any pregnant woman. Massages are my guilty pleasure!

kalie said...

No one who has ever not been able to lie on her stomach will ever appreciate what a gift that is. I'm so excited for you!!