" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, March 8, 2010

Any Ideas?

Casey and I want to go on a MINI vacation…somewhere not too far away, somewhere completely relaxing and romantic. I fear we may end up in St. George or Vegas…which is fine – but I am ready to explore my other options. Any ideas?

10 Love Notes:

Amylee said...

MOAB!!!!!!!

Erin said...

We went to Park City for our Honeymoon and loved it. You could also go to Yellowstone.

Jacob Butler said...

Sun Valley, Idaho.

NatRat said...

Go to San Fransisco for the weekend..I know you would have to fly, but is so fun!

Hollie said...

I like the Moab idea.

angi bradley said...

What about Midway? I know they've got lots of cool things to see and there are lots of places to stay. Just an idea. And what about this little man? When are you due? I am so excited for you guys! I think you'll make wonderful parents. If you have any questions (delivery or otherwise) feel free to ask. I am an open book!

me said...

Firth, Idaho. They have a stop and shop (gas station and bar).

Dig it.

kalie said...

We love Moab, but Kevin and I also did Denver for a getaway weekend, and it was a blast!

Stephenson said...

Zermatt in midway You can borrow my card and get the meal discounts it's beautiful indoor outdoor pool, spa and delicious food. Love you!

Unknown said...

If you are willing to fly, go to Sanfrancisco and drive up to carmel...most romantic little town ever, right on the beach, so quaint and fun!