" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, March 15, 2010

8 pairs and counting. HAHA

Yesterday, I cleaned out our baby's closet. It was packed full of ski and soccer stuff and years of collecting baby things/clothes. Casey and I finally decided on what colors the nursery will be, so he sat in the room with me and designed the main wall of the room on Photoshop. I cant wait to actually get the walls done!
I grabbed a box from the basement and piled in ALL the girl things I had.
I have a confession, until I found out we were having a boy, both my mother and I have been buying girl outfits FOREVER.
As it all started piling up, and the closet became less and less NOT PACKED I realized how incredibly grateful I am, that I am NOT having a girl!
And then, I found a box. FULL of BOY things, including, 6 pair of shoes for him! They all start at size 4, but I now remember where they came from and the killer deal I got on them! I am SO glad that I didn't resist! I must add, he already has 8 pairs of shoes.

7 Love Notes:

Erin said...

That is awesome! Eight pairs is about how many I have. He'll be one studly little man.

Amy said...

Congrats on the baby! its so fun to hear from you! Are you guys moving? Saw your house on ksl.

Sara said...

That's awesome!! Hey... from the amount of shoes he already has... I dont think it would have mattered boy or girl... either way you are buying just as much!! HA! Buying for babies are so much fun!! I am excited for you guys!! I forget how far along are you? U looked so darling at the "store" when I saw you!! The first preg is the best! So exciting!!! And congrats on the no ticket thing... now THAT is awesome!!

Merz said...

Wow that boy is a lucky boy. He is going to be in such style.. I want to see your cute belly. Girls aren't that bad..But I am glad you guys get your boy. Can't wait to see the nursery.

Lauren said...

There is nothing wrong with having 8 pairs of shoes. I love that you have secretly been shopping for a while now:).

The Frame Family said...

I love that you have so many baby things already! I have a feeling that this little guy is going to be a stud!! With 8 pairs of shoes and counting, how couldn't he be?! When are you due again?
Oh and just some advice, don't buy him too many pairs of shoes that he'll be wearing before he's a year old...it's just a complete waste of $$$!! They pull and kick them off all the time :)!

The Downs Family said...

How fun! Shoes are the best, even if it is a boy :) I CANT WAIT to see what you do with your nursery! Did you find your bumper padding yet?