" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pediatrician Help!

I still need to catch up on all my posts from the holidays, they are going to be WAY outdated, but I am still going to do them. Until then – We are patiently awaiting February 8th, the day we find out if Baby V is a boy or girl! I really don’t care if Baby V is a he or a she but Casey ‘hopes’ it’s a little boy as he is determined to use our boy name before anyone else we know does! If you know Casey and are curious – IF Baby V is a boy, I don’t get a say in his name as we are naming him after Casey’s childhood hero! I did have to ask him if he was going to be disappointed if Baby V was a girl, he giggled and said “of course not”. That was reassuring.
Anyway, before the 8th, I am determined to find/figure out who our pediatrician is going to be. It’s just something I don’t want to have to worry about the closer we get – So, I am asking for your help! If you LOVE your pediatrician please leave me a note!

13 Love Notes:

Merz said...

my pediatrician is Jeff Erickson right by Alta View Hospital. I LOVE him. He spends so much time with you and never makes you feel like a dumb mom or rushed. He is at mountain view pediatrics. I don't have his number right now but I'll find it for you if you want it. I'm so freaking excited for the 8th I better get a phone call

Summer said...

I have no idea where you live- but our Utah pediatrican was amazing. Dr. Matthew Cornish in Orem. :)

Good luck!

Erin said...

You honestly have just over a week until you find out. YAY!!! I go to Dr. Freestone in Orem. He talks to Tyler, not me. Which I actually like. He is very competent and addresses my concerns seriously. He tells me how cute my kids are. Also, Tyler calls him Grandpa, that's a good sign.

Chels said...

Dr. Lei @ South Summit Pediatrics... He is so darling, and is super smart and sweet at the same time. He is really close to you which helps too, especially the first few months when it feels like you are there every day. He is by the fire station on South Mountain. Plus, his office is open late, and on Saturdays. :) Good luck on the hunt!

Tom And Hailee said...

Our pediatrician which I absolutely Love she is the best is Dr. Karla Feindt at Willow Creek Pediatrics in Draper. She is located in those office buildings right off of 12300 S. just east of Discount Tire. I have had 3 pediatricians since Emma was born and she is trully my favorite I will never leave. I also love that they are open everyday and they always have a doctor on call. Good luck let me know if you want her number or anything. Good luck!!

The Downs Family said...

My pediatrician isnt very close to you but I have heard AMAZING things about Dr. Lei also, and he is in a good location for you too! Good luck, pediatricians can be hard to choose! Cant wait until the 8th :) If I had to guess I might say its going to be a girl :) We will see!

Hollie said...

All your Sisters in Law (except for Alisha) go to Galena Hornyick, she's at Willow Creek Pediatrics. She's good.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NatRat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megs said...

I think every guy wants a little boy to be their buddy and gang up on mom with! When we were finding out if Tucker was a boy or girl, Gary kind of had a moment of "Oh my gosh! What if it IS a girl?" like it had never crossed his mind that it could be. Of course, he would love her if she was a girl, but he was just so content that Tucker is a boy.

Good luck finding a good pediatrician. I found mine because a friend went to him and he is great!

Sara said...

I like mine...Dr. Paul Lei... and he is right on South Mountain by the Chevron! Anyways... He knows his stuff and gets interviewed by the news on issues, but that has also made him a little conceded! But he is good! Anyways there are my 2 cents!!

Whitney said...

I would definitely recommend Alpine Pediatrics! Dr. Arnold is AMAZING! They actually have an office really close to you (kind of by the Smith's Market Place) I was so sad when we couldn't go to Dr. Arnold anymore! I love there office, it is so clean and nice. I also liked it because they had separate entrances for sick and well children, and completely different waiting rooms...very nice when you are anal like me! Good luck on your search! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Lish or Coors said...

Thanks Hollie.....I do go to the same office though. I have the same doctor as Tom and Hailee....Dr. Feindt. My little little Sisters also see her. She is great!