" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo Tag!!!

So my sister-n-law Hollie tagged me on this one and totally posted that I wouldnt do it - so in your face sista!!! Just kidding - regardless, once I had time to actually sit down, update my blog and look at everyone elses to even see that I have been tagged, I would have happily done this fun tag - however, I am at work and I only have recent pictures here...so Ill take what I can get...
.
This picture is of Casey on our Honeymoon in Cancun! I actually made him pose for this one (you can see him looking at me out the side of his glasses). Yeah, you know all you ladies who talk about how hard it is to get a good picture of your kids? Well, I experiance that with my husband from time to time (sorry honey, but its true!) Anyway, see the star fish???

- Love you Haws!

3 Love Notes:

Hollie said...

Oh you're such a good girl, being at work and everything and getting a photo tag done. I know you love me just because you did it.

Merz said...

i just wanted to comment cause i'm still learning! see you monday

Patrick and Krystine said...

I don't know what you are talking about, it seems to me that most of the pictures on you blog are of Casey.