" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Olympic Park!

Did I mention that my husband is the biggest stud EVER!!! Well he is. September 27th Casey and I and our friend Dan went to the Utah Olympic Park and my honey showed all the guys whats up! I was so proud!
This is Casey...

Here is Dan and Casey hanging out in the FREEZING water.

1 Love Notes:

Anika said...

We're going to Cali on Tuesday and I am so excited! Nate has never been to Disneyland so we're going for 3 days! YES!