" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm an Alice!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

4 Love Notes:

Hollie said...

A fashionista are you? I like Alice.

Erin said...

I have to say that Alice is my favorite character of the series. I'm an Esme.

kalie said...

Can you see my future?? I'd be willing to pay some serious dough for some answers!

Alisha said...

Hey Rachelle I want to add you to my blog list, but for some reason I don't have your email address. send me an email at alishaoxley@yahoo.com