" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, February 1, 2008

Jenn Towner's Baby Shower!

Hello Everyone! I am throwing a baby shower for Jenn on Feb 9th from 1:00 to 3:00 P.M. Her little miracle Drew arrived four months early and is doing so well! As you can imagine, there are quite a few of you that I do not have phone numbers, addresses or emails to send an inviation your way. If you would like to come please leave a comment so I can call you and get your information. Anyone can come so dont be shy!

6 Love Notes:

NatRat said...

Your layout looks fabulous!! Let me know when your sis does another party, I would love to see her stuff. I hear it is way cute.

Anika said...

Rachelle- Katie (Machin) Mortensen wants to come! YAY! Her address is on the comments on my blog for Jenn's Shower entry- Thanks!

Lauren said...

I don't know that I will make it seeing as how I am going into Labor at any point. But here is my address 846 Dutch View Court Midway UT, 84049. But I really want to send her something if I can't come!

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog Rachelle! I spotted it through Jacki's! It's great to see all is well!

Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)!
http://natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com

angi bradley said...

Hey Rachelle! Long time no see lady! How are you? I am so glad I found your blog today. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to the shower. I have something for Jenn, so next time I am up I'll have to get it to her. Tell Casey 'Hi' for me!

angi bradley said...

Thanks Rachelle! I love that you look on KSL everyday for a crib. When summer comes, yardsales are the way to find 'em. I'm telling ya! Anyway, we don't find out what we're having until the little one gets here. I think it's fun, but most people think I'm crazy. So, June 4th, we'll all get to know together!