" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Parties...

Cru inst quite old enough to understand Easter yet, so Casey and I didnt do much to celebrate it this year. First we had my family Easter party, Cru got his first Easter basket FULL of finger puppets!!! He loves those puppets!!! Such a smart thing for a little baby.


At my family party...
Cru, found a couple eggs too...

Then we had the Van Wagoner Easter party ~
Casey and Corey always hide all the eggs...
Then, the kids all crowd around the front door in anticipation to go find the eggs!
Pam puts Bunny Money in some of the eggs and then after the hunt, the kids get to go to her Bunny Store and buy things with the money they found. Cru got a new book and a ball!
Our little family, not the best picture, but we got one...

1 Love Notes:

Brynn said...

He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is already- it doesn't seem like it's been that long! Goes by way too fast!
I love that pic of him on his tummy with the egg- he looks just like Casey!
Hope you guys are doing well! I feel bad that I never see you. Hopefully I can start getting out more now that it's warming up and we can get this baby out more without getting sick!!