" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day. This year, I had two special loves. Two lovers that I love in two totally different ways. I am such a lucky girl!



Lucky Cru had 7 Valentines, lucky boy!!!

4 Love Notes:

The Downs Family said...

Cute Love pics :) He is an adorable squishy little boy ;)

Ben + Laur said...

Shelb-- I can't believe it! Cru has already grown up a whole bunch! Love the pics! He is a keeper!! I can't wait for you to take them of mine EVENTUALLY! :)

Chels said...

What a little man he is!! Can he come over and play??? :) I am pretty sure H-Girl would have a crush on him!

Alisha said...

What a cute little guy Cru is! I can't believe he weighs more that Remi! I love the V-day pics. Looks like he's enjoying the card instead of the candy:)