" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introducing - Cru

Cru Thorne Van Wagoner
Cru joined our family on July 29th 2010 at exactly 10:00 am
He weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces
and is 21.5 inches long.
I think, he is a pretty good mix of both mom and dad - but I can tell that he is his fathers son FOR SURE. I know that he will change quite a bit, even within the next week - but as of now, he has my eyes and chin, a mix of Casey's and my nose...and everything else is pure daddy! I think he is absolutely beautiful!
Nana and Cru

Cru and mom

Cru

Coming home from the hospital!!!

Cru and dad

10 Love Notes:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

SO SO CUTE! I can't even imagine how in love you are =)

Erin said...

I'm so dang excited for you guys! Congratulations. He is a handsome little man. They do change so much in the first few weeks. Keep the pictures coming, and get some sleep!

The Downs Family said...

AWWWW! He is adorable :) I love those chunky little babies! Isaac was 8.6 and 21 1/2 inch so pretty much the same! Im so happy for you guys! Welcome to the club ;)

Jamilyn and Clark said...

He is adorable Rachelle! I'm glad your delivery went well, although so long. It looks like he's already holding his head up pretty well. So fun! Congratulations you guys!

Lindsey Sharp said...

He is so cute! Congrats!

無糖甜點 said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, thanks for your information and photos. I will go on to follow your blog. If you have time, you can come to my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is to be follower!

(My blog is http://sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

Merz said...

He is so FREAKING cute! I can't wait to see him tonight!!! I'm so excited for you guys you are going to be the best parents. I can't believe how small he is in his car seat, I forget that babies are that small.

me said...

He is adorable. He looks like a little man already. I want to see your blog after you go private (of course)

angi bradley said...

Your little man looks exactly like Casey! That is hysterical, but he is a doll! I'm glad he got here finally with only a few minor mishaps.

Summer said...

So you KNOW going private is no excuse not to post more baby pictures ASAP, right? ;D