" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Going Private

We are going private!!! I have had some weird comments lately and it wigged me out - so leave your email address if you want me to add you!!!

28 Love Notes:

Nichol Family said...

newyorkbound4@comcast.net

I love your blog and your little boy is super cute!

twinkietotmom said...

twinkietotmom@cfl.rr.com

I have enjoyed reading your blog since finding it a few weeks ago and would love to be able to keep reading now that your newest addition is here as well!

Alisha said...

That happened to me, too!

alishaoxley@yahoo.com

Cru is so adorable! He does look like his daddy:)

Erin said...

That's no good! My email is erin.pulley@gmail.com

Shutterbug Mama said...

creepy comments are no good.
jessica9530@sbcglobal.net

Brynn said...

Thank you SO much for helping us out yesterday!! We really appreciate it- you guys are great.
Cru is such a cutie and I'm glad I finally made the trip over to see him! haha
My email is twister1851@gmail

Amylee said...

Nicoll521@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Yes Please. thevrska@gmail.com

Tom And Hailee said...

tomandhailee@gmail.com

Katie Hodgkiss said...

katiehodgkiss@gmail.com Thanks shelb!

Lauren said...

Laurens_way7@hotmail.com

I'm a believer in having a private blog, too many weirdos out there!

Lindsey Sharp said...

add me! mlasharp@gmail.com

Jessica Peterson said...

Jesa818@gmail.com there for sure are some crazy people out there!!

Ashley said...

a_stubbs_19@yahoo.com

Patrick and Krystine said...

your little guy is way cute! COngrats again!
Pat and Krystine
stephensonpatricklee@gmail.com

The Downs Family said...

We went private after the kiddos came!!! TOOO many crepos out there! I want to come visit sometime if you dont mind :) I would love to meet Mr. Cru!

honey_erin@hotmail.com

kalie said...

Congrats Mama!

kalieraeann@yahoo.com

Merz said...

The same thing happened to me...CREEPY! i'll email you my addres so its not just hanging out there..Cru is so dang cute. I love him!

Lou said...

count me in! lwhittenburg@gmail.com. Private's where it's at.

Love your babes. Congratulations.

Rebecca said...

Hey baby - add your mama. LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!

angi bradley said...

angi_o_@msn.com

Megs said...

Add me! mschaugaard@gmail.com

Bischoff Family said...

Yes I want to read! jeffreybischoff@gmail.com Thanks, candice!

Vrska's said...

vrskahomesolutions@hotmail.com

Cru is adorable! We can't wait to meet him!

Sara said...

drapergirl22@yahoo.com! Sara Andersen!

Cam and Linds said...

love reading your blog, Linds.tait@gmail.com

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Annie Osburn appsro@gmail.com

Chelsie said...

sparklinstarz@hotmail.com. I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your cute new baby!! Congrats!