" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Growth Chart

A friend of mine is such a SUPER crafty woman and seriously has made everything on display in her home. I was over at her home on Sunday and she showed me these cute growth charts she has made for a boutique she is doing in May. They are adorable and she can make them in any color you want. If you are interested, her number is: 801-391-3526 and her name is Janey.

3 Love Notes:

Whitney said...

Those are adorable!!!

Alisha said...

Way cute! How much does she charge?

Rachelle said...

Yeah, I should have put that it, they are $30.