" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley

Below I have attached one of my favorite talks that President Hickley ever gave. It is his simple, yet remarkable testimony. I know that he has touched many of our lives in ways that many of us can not even describe – He was an amazing man who led The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by pure example and love. I feel it was appropriate to share this short video with those I love.

3 Love Notes:

NatRat said...

He was such an amazing man. He will truly be missed. I can't even imagine the wonderful reunion he is having with his sweetheart, and the wonderful reunion he is having with those that passed earlier than him. What a great tribute.

Anika said...

Mayo! What's up! I am so glad you have a blog- I am going to stalk you now! Ours is www.nateandanika.blogspot.com- keep ion touch or I'll stalk you via email!

pam said...

I will miss him and loved his testimony. the strength, the love the truth he bore as he testified will be never be forgotten.
love ya