" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It Begins

I remember just three weeks ago telling y'all that I probably would never have a blog...but, it only took one look at how cute they were and now here I am! I know my blog needs some work, so if you have any pointers, I would love to hear them!

11 Love Notes:

Lish or Coors said...

So glad to see you made it on!! Cute page!

NatRat said...

Yeah!! I am so excited. Its looking good. Cute pic of you two.

Stacy said...

Hooray! You are going to get addicted! It is so fun!

Jessica Peterson said...

I'm so excited your on here! Finally a way to keep in contact with you! Y'all are cute by the way!!!

pam said...

So far so cute. I knew that you could do it. Cute picture. Why don't I have one of those?
Love Ya

sperry said...

Hey this blog looks so cute! I'm excited to hear about your life!

Amylee said...

So cute! It is so good to SEE YOU! It has been years, after all. Your wedding picture made me miss your laugh. We must have similar tastes- your background used to be my MySpace background :o). Hope all is well!
Love,
Amylee

Jacki said...

Are you ready for this? It does become addicting. Looks good. Can't wait for more.

Lauren said...

Rachelle!!!! Hello I was so excited to hear from you! How the heck are you girl? Yes I am prego again! AHH I must be crazy. Are you guys still at Caseys parents? I am pretty sure you need to call me, so we can do lunch or something. I added you as a friend link

love Lauren

Hollie said...

Welcome to the club Rachelle. I thought I'd never get into blogging either and now I love it. It's a great, fun way to record your memories. I'm excited to have another blog to look at.

Unknown said...

yeah so my dream came true... you started a blog. I love the pic of you two love birds. Can we please freakin get together asap?! Its been way to long since the party. I love you! Never heard how the chocolate mint went.... wahaha!