" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, November 23, 2009

Exhausted?

I laid down in bed Saturday night and set my alarm for 9:00 the next morning, looked at the clock that stated 8:34 pm - I fell right asleep...good thing I set my alarm cause my eyes didnt open till it went off - 12 hours of sleep, thats a lot!!!

5 Love Notes:

Erin said...

That makes me jealous. Wow, 12 hours of sleep all at once! Someday...

me said...

j.e.a.l.o.u.s.

i haven't gotten more than 2 straight hours of sleep in.... i don't remember.

8:34- 9... that is joy.

My kids are always up by 6. Well, the older two. Paxton is up throughout the night.

The Frame Family said...

Wow! So jealous! I would give almost anything for just a straight night of sleep!

Summer said...

Some day you'll be really glad you blogged about this. ;D

The Downs Family said...

Hey girlie! I read your comment and that is a great idea to make flower clips with those! It would be adorable! But you dont need to buy them from me they are supper easy to make :) Here is the tutorial I used let me know if you have any questions :)

http://blairpeter.typepad.com/weblog/2006/03/fabric_flowers.html