" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that LOVING is the best calorie burner. I believe kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, June 5, 2008

ABC's of Me

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Casey, we've been buds since 2nd grade.
C-Cake or Pie: Ice Cream
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Toothbrush
F- Favorite Color: Any color you can see in a sunset
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Sandy, UT
I- Indulgences: Queso from Cafe Rio
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: None yet
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: September 14 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 3 Sisters and 4 brothers.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges and Apples (Apples w/ peanut butter)
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone I love.
Q- Quote: "No Regrets"
R- Reason To Smile: Because I'm blessed.
S- Season: Fall & Spring
T- Tag Three: Jenn, Jessica and Laurie (You may have already done this one)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am money anal! I am a very frugal person and have never been in debt.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal - I love meat!
W- Worst Habit: I am impatient.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have never had an ultrasound, but I'll go with it.
Y-Your favorite food: Today it's sour cream, chicken enchiladas.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer

6 Love Notes:

kalie said...

Love it! I think I might steal. I am very impressed that you've never been in debt. I wish I could say that...

Hollie said...

I would consider a toothbrush and essential item as well. Glad we share the same feelings on plaque build-up.

Unknown said...

I love that there are so many additions of this forward STUFF... honestly who has the time to make these things up? I want there job. lol! It was so fun to learn a few new things bout you. The four of us need to get together for lunch!

Lish or Coors said...

I want the sour cream chicken enchilada recipe.......I'm looking for one of those. So if you have it.....please send it my way. Corey will be very very grateful!!

Erin said...

That's awesome that that you mentioned sour cream chicken enchiladas. I kid you not, that is what I made for dinner tonight. YUM! I saw you are leaving for Europe in like 2 days. I'm totally jealous. Have a great time!

Megs said...

You get to go to Europe?! You are so lucky!